Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Miracle of Modern Dentistry

We had a little trauma happen here on Monday night. Emery "accidentally" pushed Garrison down a few stairs and he landed on his face. There was a lot of screaming, no blood, but a very freaked out Mom. After making a lot of calls and consulting the internet, we were able to take him to a dentist early the next morning and his teeth are now as good as new.



Look at the "after" picture below- You can't even tell that they were chipped. Even close-up, it's hard to tell. He's a very lucky boy.

2 comments:

  1. He is lucky! Man, that had to be scary. I guess I shouldn't be so scared when I wake up from having a dream in which all my teeth fall out then? Apparently, it can be fixed some how or another, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got caught up on reading your blog. You have some cuuuttee pictures of my grand kids. Garrison's teeth do look miraculously great. Thanks for sharing the pictures. You have worked so hard on your house. It is looking nice.
    Siri

    ReplyDelete