Friday, February 4, 2011

It's Coming Along!

You may wonder why Garrison is wearing a foil hat...
go ahead and just keep wondering.



This is a baby carrier that I made for Kara yesterday. I had to test it out...and Aila loved it. Not quite sure what Terra is thinking about it. I loved that it was comfortable to put her on my back as well as on the front.


This the flooring in Garrison's room. I put down Aspen tongue and groove boards and then put a clear finish on top. I love how it turned out and I think we'll eventually get around to putting this in as our floor in the entire upstairs part of the house.
And this is what I am most proud of lately. I think the siding looks so great...so finished. I still need to put the trim around the windows. The greenhouse is almost completely done, just in time to start some early plants for the garden this year.

3 comments:

  1. I'm soooo excited about the wrap- can't wait to try it out! I love the beautiful wood flooring and your house looks awesome. And the foil hat... tell Garrison thanks for the idea. A box of foil= hours of fun. (Check out the results on our blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the flooring!! So excited for your greenhouse!! I wanna know how it works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Somerli, things are looking great and you are doing an amazing job with it. It's so exciting to see the progress and how thrilled you are with it too. You continue to amaze me :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete