Friday, August 27, 2010

Just Some of the Little Moments

It's the little moments in life that make it all worth it. Life has been really good lately. Really, really good.
And then the Planning and Building Department decide they need to get more involved. But, we'll make it through this little adventure too.
The weather is just starting to really cool off at night. I am now in fast forward to get things done before winter sets in. I have sold a lot of trees...at least enough to pay for most of the expenses this year...which means our own trees were paid for by the ones I sold.


Here's a picture of us at our favorite place to be on a Sunday afternoon. Sand Dunes Lake. Love it. We always have the place to ourselves on Sunday. There are trees to shade us, the water is clear, and we get a great parking spot.


This is my newly installed kitchen sink. I still have to figure out what to do about the walls in the kitchen...the "backsplash" area.


And This is Emery with one of my Roses in her hair. She always has a flower in her hair these days.


Some more pretty flowers in the garden...these are hollyhocks.


And this is after a fun filled day in town. Garrison sits up front so he chats with me on the way home, but the girls all zonked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment