Monday, August 30, 2010

My Plan is Working!

I am sneakily trying to get us all to eat better. And it's working! Today for lunch I was eating a salad and Terra started begging for some, so I made her her own salad, and then Garrison and Emery wanted their own as well. They were bickering over who got their salad first!!! Yay! Love it. Of course...they still had to have some cheese and croutons on it, but we are getting better. I usually have to hide the greens in a smoothie or some kind of sauce.

2 comments:

  1. How do you do it? My kids won't go anywhere near green stuff. I think I need your recipes for green smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, smoothies are EASY to make and you can slowly work your way up to putting more greens in than fruit. SLOWLY though. It does take time for the tongue and tummy to get used to it. Just start with your greens (spinach is the bet to start with) and a bit of water and mix in blender till no longer chunky. Then add large amounts of Frozen banana, and any other fruit you want. See, Easy!

    ReplyDelete