Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am Shaking in My Boots.

I don't really have boots on...but I am shaking. I'm a little cold, but I'm REALLY nervous. Today I have the rough electrical and plumbing inspections scheduled. They'll be here sometime today...don't know when. I am terrified. What if they say we did it all wrong?!?!? What if they say we have to rip it all down and start over?!?!?

I guess it's more likely that they won't say those things, so I should just relax. This is worse than going to the dentist. I always get nervous at the dentist...the kids have dentist appointments coming up...hmmm.

So we did end up moving from our house to an apartment in town. We are right above a bookstore, overlooking the main street. It's kind of fun. It's kind of like going to a hotel room every night.

Okay...I should go. Wish me luck today.

P.S. Okay, I am silly. Just found out that I messed up the Inspection Requests, but I cleared it up and they WILL be tomorrow. So a whole day of pacing back and forth and not eating and biting my fingernails was for nothing. We'll start that again in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. I hope it goes well! I don't know why you were ever nervous to go to the dentist- I remember you always got a score of 100% because you brushed your teeth all the way to Carson City. I was always jealous of your perfect brushing scores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it is fine too...hummm I really like going to the dentist. I thought we all loved it, we got toys and got to play video games...interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what happened with the inspection?! I admire all the awesome stuff you are doing. You are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete